12/13/2013 10:40amMy most recent stressful holiday story doesn't involve guilt trips, family squabbles or eccentric relatives. It's about getting stuck with an extended family member who spent an entire meal on her smartphone.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Corroded South Korean ferry loaded onto transport vessel