11/26/2013 11:34amIf you've ever gazed down from an airplane on a clear day, you've probably admired the quilted fields or jagged ribbons of coastline below. Now imagine seeing those views from several hundred miles higher, a perspective that morphs recognizable landscapes into something that looks more like abstract art.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison