11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Utah GOP lawmakers pushing to end death penalty
- 15-year-old shot 5 times protecting classmates from gunfire
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'
- West Valley names new police chief
- Have You Seen This? African kids hear fiddle for the first time
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Know how to kill invasive mussels? You could win $100K