10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Idaho Falls man hit, killed trying to cross 1300 East
- Closed competency hearing underway for teen charged in girl's death
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.