08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- North Korea fires missile which lands in sea off Japan
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Man sentenced for punching officer at Elizabeth Smart event
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition