07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Salt Lake City leaders 'optimistic' in negotiations over inland port authority
- Woman's killer pleads guilty to burning her home down
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- The least and most dangerous countries to be a newborn
- 'These kids are fighting back': Salt Lake students plan march after Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- User submitted: Photos show snowiest weekend of year