07/12/2013 4:13pmA new review says that a cat parasite that has been implicated in several human mental and physical disorders could be a much bigger problem than previously thought.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Fire burns vacant Emigration Canyon home
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele