05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in central Utah
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Park City to replace old transit fleet with electric buses