05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care