04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal