03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood