03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah House votes to remove sales tax on food
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- User submitted: Photos show snowiest weekend of year
- Convicted burglar accused in series of new burglaries