03/02/2013 10:23amThe last four years of my life after quitting my data plan have been irreversibly better than the four previous years in which I subscribed to a plan. I did it because I was tired of being on a self-imposed work leash.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck