02/10/2013 12:05pmFew things fascinate and terrify the public like the words "shark attack." But a new study asserts that "not all shark attacks are created equal," and provides new definitions for human–shark encounters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her