01/17/2013 11:49amIn an effort to make space travel more affordable and efficient, NASA has teamed up with a private company to build and launch an inflatable room that could be used to house astronauts in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter