01/17/2013 11:49amIn an effort to make space travel more affordable and efficient, NASA has teamed up with a private company to build and launch an inflatable room that could be used to house astronauts in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk