01/14/2013 1:42pmThe newly-discovered largest structure in the universe is appropriately called the Huge-LQG. It's not only the biggest thing we've ever seen, it's size alone is challenging some important assumptions of astrophysics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Utah AG Sean Reyes could lead FTC, report says