11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block