11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Organ donors, recipients celebrate years of happiness after transplants
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft