01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul