12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Lehi football team, community rally around senior with leukemia
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Building a highway for trout from the Strawberry to Weber rivers
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man