12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart