09/02/2014 8:28pmLloyd Hansen recently ran the fastest half marathon in his age group in the country and finds himself with a new title: world-class athlete. His story doesn't end there. At age 54, this father of five, was diagnosed with heart disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge