06/17/2014 5:11pmThere's nothing like stress to make your memory go a little spotty. A 2010 study found that chronic stress reduces spatial memory: the memory that helps you recall locations and relate objects.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Herbert: Goal is to be able to play tennis at Pioneer Park a year from now
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Transgender troops: A presidential tweet is not an order