09/27/2013 8:28pmWhen U.S. Army Sgt. Brian Wood returned from Afghanistan, he was honored with an amazing surprise — Habitat for Humanity had offered to help his family build their first house. But things quickly got ugly when neighbors started a petition to stop the construction because they feared it would not fit in with the rest of the community.
Browse by Day Archive
- Movement threatens more standoffs with feds over public lands
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Podesta: FBI should provide more information on new emails
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?