07/19/2013 9:46amStephanie Anderson enjoyed a lifetime of fitness and now runs her own racing company because her parents got her involved in triathlons when she was a teenager.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Bill penalizing Utah doctors for not providing abortion information moves forward