06/26/2013 8:34pmTwo former Utah couples and their children are giving indigenous Latin American people a chance at a better life and health by building them homesteads and educating them to farm and raise animals.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver