05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- 2 Utahns behind Pyeongchang Olympic ice sheets
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- More Utah minorities sentenced to prison in 2017
- Have You Seen This? Utahn plays world’s first titanium acoustic violin
- Utah man killed in Wyoming avalanche