05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Officials search for possible drowning victim near Moab
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Charges: Abused baby died of dehydration, lived in filthy conditions
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake