05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven