05/24/2013 7:30pmThe drive from coast to coast in the U.S. would take about 42 hours. But on foot? Walking over 3,000 miles would take at least two months. When Alex Hrebin made plans with his best friend make that journey, he never dreamed he'd have to do it alone.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds