05/08/2013 8:59pmU.S. drug czar Kerlikowske says, "I've spent my entire career in law enforcement. For most of those 37 years, I believed that a person addicted to drugs had a moral problem — a failing, a lack of will. I was wrong. Addiction is not a moral failing."
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire