05/05/2013 3:11pmIn Natalie Wright's nearly 16-year lifetime, she has had three brain surgeries, 37 MRIs and more than 200 caretakers keeping her alive. Earlier this month, though, she had an optional surgery: one that will give her back her smile.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother