05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'