05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House