05/01/2013 9:03amArizona is home to some of the Old West's most iconic towns, including Tombstone and Jerome. This gallery features photos from Arizona's ghost towns. Some are restored to their original beauty, while others are untouched relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case