04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman sent to prison in DUI death at Wal-Mart parking lot
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Utah County Jail receives high rating, positive feedback on Google reviews
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'