04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Road to Understanding
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl