04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement