04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck
- New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits