04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Emergency crews rescue victim trapped in vehicle after rollover
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Family-run Training Table closes doors amid legal battle
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43
- Next test for pipeline protesters: the North Dakota winter
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Son of fallen police officer receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform
- Poll: Only about 1 in 4 wants Trump to repeal health law
- Rooftop solar controversy unwinds before utility regulators