03/22/2013 11:59pmThink you're safe from the sun because it's cold and cloudy outside? Not so fast. The UV rays here are intense year-round (and penetrate through that cloud cover!) and unfortunately for us, Utah has some of the highest rates of skin cancer in the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- How your metabolism changes as you age - SPONSORED
- What is ‘normal eating’?