03/20/2013 2:01pmThat microwave dinner you ate for lunch may have made promises of a low calorie count, but researchers say the industrial chemicals found in them may be another cause for concern.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Woman, 20, charged with plowing into Capitol Police cruiser
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood