12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother