12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent