12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination at party convention
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say