12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck