03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah