01/15/2014 8:36pmA poor self-image is a common problem many women face, but the root of the problem is deeper than just the reflection in the mirror. There are five facts many know to be true in their minds, but not their hearts. Learning to believe them is the key.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death