12/20/2013 10:25amThe detached dad, turning up his nose at diapering and too busy to bathe, dress and play with his kids, is mostly a myth, a big government survey suggests. Most American fathers say they are heavily involved in hands- on parenting, the researchers found.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Friends, strangers help make dying woman's wish come true
- 5 things to do before you run your sprinklers