11/20/2013 8:29pmOften it takes such energy and focus to make it to the end of the day. Life can be hard. Yet here we are stuck in a month-long gratitude fest. What do we do if we don't feel like being grateful? Is it possible to find gratitude where there is none? The answer is yes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- Army awards medals to students killed in Florida shooting
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- Idaho lawmaker not sorry for yelling 'abortion is murder'
- Judge: Man accused of assisting teen's suicide is competent
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'
- Make Your Week: Teenager wins prize, gives it to toddlers; stranger helps change tire
- User submitted: Photos show snowiest weekend of year