11/10/2013 8:24pmThe year I turned 5, I asked my parents a significant question: "Why don't I have any brothers or sisters?" I was sad when my mom explained why I would probably be an only child for a long time, but that emotion would soon change to elation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified